BAR SUPERVISOR IN TRR HC
This position is required to provide a consistent and reliable bar service to the members and guests of TRR HC. There are approximately 60 events per annum when bar service is required, in addition there may be other tournaments or one off events requiring the bar to be open.
The successful candidate will be:
- Over 18 years of age
- Reliable, honest, conscientious
- Have good communication skills
- will have previous experience working in a bar environment
• Manage bar bookings and staff schedule
• Contact relevant team captains each month to remind them of volunteer rotas as agreed with teams
• Ensure volunteers are trained and carry out their duties in a responsible manner
• Carry out regular stock assessments, and discuss stock needs with club manager
• Rotate stock in line with expiry dates, to minimise waste
• Notify club manager of upcoming stock requirements
• Assist with stock checks when required
• Assist with stock purchasing, if required
• Monitor keg store
• Manage keg replacement
• Maintain hygiene standards in bar
• Assist in operation of bar, on some occasions as required.
This role is expected to run for approx. 8 months each year, to coincide with the hockey season.
Details will be provided to interested parties.
ClOSING DATE IS APRIL 28th by 5pm
Updated 20:33 - 20 Apr 2018 by Jack McCann