Peter Hinds is Three Rock’s Covid-19 Officer.
We are obliged to appoint a Covid-19 officer as part of the criteria for reopening. It would be very much appreciated if all members could support Peter in this role.
If you wish to contact the club in relation to Covid-19 matter please contact Peter at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- All bookings/sessions must be pre-booked. (As per Hockey Ireland directive, and Covid 19 contact tracing requirements). Only players and coaches with confirmed sessions or training can enter the club.
- A Covid supervisor/officer MUST be present for every session or booking
- Covid supervisors/officers cannot play or coach while on duty
- Covid supervisors/officers must be familiar with government directives, and up to date protocols and guidelines from Hockey Ireland, LHA, FIH. MORE INFO
- Covid supervisors/officers must be easily identifiable, eg. wearing a hi-vis vest.
- A health declaration form must be completed, by all participants, at least 2 hours before the start of any session , i.e. by 5.30pm at the latest for a 7.30pm start. Any change in health status following the declaration must be notified .
- Any person feeling unwell must not attend the club (as Covid 19 symptoms are not limited to cough/fever/shortness of breath).
- A record of attendance MUST be kept. It must state names/contact details/times of each person present. This record must then be submitted within 24 hours to Covid Officer, Peter Hinds at email@example.com
- All players must arrive already wearing kit, and leave without changing afterwards.
- Numbers on the pitch must be in line with H.I. guidelines at the time.
- The use of bibs is not allowed until further notice, or of any shared equipment.
- Goals must not be moved or touched. If it becomes necessary to touch or move them, they must be cleaned with disinfectant before and after moving.
- Hands must be sanitized before and after play. Please bring your own sanitizer.
- Spectators are not allowed until further notice.
- Parents waiting to collect children must remain in their cars unless they are managing a team, or have some other role such as Covid supervisor. (As for Covid tracing purposes, the club must have names and contact details for any person on site, plus dates and times of visits).
- The use of dugouts and changing rooms is not allowed until further notice.
- Players/coaches etc. must only arrive within 10 minutes prior to pitch slots, and leave promptly afterwards.
- Only minimal personal belongings should be brought to the club, kept separate from others, and removed when leaving.
- All rubbish should be removed and taken home afterwards, NOT placed in bins in the club
PROTOCOLS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE IN LINE WITH CHANGES IN GOVERNMENT DIRECTIVES AND H.I. AND FIH GUIDELINES.
You can find the latest Hockey Ireland Covid Updates here.